operation pandemic pot / 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• operation pandemic pot / 2020

I'm thinking I'll start a low little dirty grow in my crawl space from seed. Perhaps one of the fine Kush strains from peaks. Have not decided. BTW is there a source for good cloned genetics in the GTA?

Why not include some pure blueberry to make it a bit more interesting for me. One I got in mind shares Sagamartha / DJ shorts lineages. Plants are of a small but stout stature, with very relaxing, enjoyable buzz. Although hardly the champions of bounty. Queens of the yeild in there own right. Enjoyable smoke, those blueberries.

Thanks for dropping in here, all 5 of you😁. Peace.

Comment

I only wish I had room to grow indoor. Right now I am planning what to grow next spring. I have 2 White Widow seeds left from 2020 and I am thinking I may want to try 2 autos to round out my 4 plant limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rembrandt100 View Post
        I only wish I had room to grow indoor. Right now I am planning what to grow next spring. I have 2 White Widow seeds left from 2020 and I am thinking I may want to try 2 autos to round out my 4 plant limit.
        I've never harvested a single indoor mj plant. But have grown inside a bunch of times. Only to get seedlings up and going, and small clones. I have done about 16 successful outdoor patches. In my own soil recipes, full organics.

I figured since I have the room atm, why not try flowing a couple inside? Initially my motivation started with merely wanting clones ready for next spring/ summer. Then I thought, theres ample time to finish a patch. Why not check it out. Plus I hate buying pot. But thats what I'm stuck doing atm. Last season, the spot remained empty.

White widow, fun. I have grown that, ak-47, white rhino. Those pass the tests through time.
        Last edited by Idontknowanything; 12-15-2020, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X