Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you use the container your cannabis comes in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you use the container your cannabis comes in?

When I order from the government my cannabis is shipped to me in a container. I'm curious to see if anyone keeps their cannabis in the container or if they switch it to their own personal one?

Which province are you located in? The funny thing is, in Quebec, if you get caught with cannabis that's not in the original container, you get a fine.

Comment

• john065
      john065 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ontario! yea that's the same here unfortunately.... but I want to see how useful those containers are

I always use the same container it came in, but i make sure to put a Boveda pack in it once i've opened it - hands down, it's the best 2-way moisture pack i've ever used!

Comment

• john065
      john065 commented
      Editing a comment
      I LOVE THOSE TOO! So underrated here, no one really knows about them!

I never keep it in the container it comes in. What a waste of space and it is unpleasing to the eye. Most of the packaging does not fit the medical cabinet and storage. As for Quebec it is interesting they fine you for not having the original container. Technically I can place any kind cannabis in the government issued container. It would be interesting if the average person could tell the difference who’s weed is in what container.

Comment

I like the containers from MedReleaf and Peace Naturals as they hold a boveda perfectly and keep all your strains separated.

Comment

Working...
      X