Pineapple Express delivery - Winnipeg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pineapple Express delivery - Winnipeg

Shaun from Pineapple Express was great! The service overall is the best I’ve ever had in any customer service transaction or communication! My standards are very high, I’m in the customer service industry so this is saying a lot! I got an email confirmation along with another email saying it was out for delivery. Then another notification saying i was first in queue. Shaun the employee called me to see if I was available earlier and I was which worked out great! I then got a text message when he was 5 minutes away saying same. Awesome experience! I can’t say enough.

This was my first time ordering online. It was has been freezing cold with -35 windchills and decided to order online via tweed.com to avoid the harsh weather. I placed my order after 4pm for the between 6-10pm delivery service. I got a confirmation number and tracking number emailed to me right away. I got a SMS message explaining my order was first in the queue, I will get a 5min arrival notice and to have my ID ready. Nathan sent me my 5 minute notice at 5:55 and was at my door at exactly 6pm. Pineapple Express is a great delivery service and I will be using it more often.
    Last edited by Madisonj; 01-19-2019, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Terrible weather and still delivered on time. Really like the 2 hours delivery window

Comment

Ordered from tokyo smoke here in winnipeg and there choice to use pineapple Express delivery is top notch! Love this service friendly drivers everytime that make the delivery experience that much more comfortable!! Will use Pineapple Express again for all my delivery needs!!

Comment

Hey everybody, new member here. Used Pineapple express for the first time the other day, was not disappointed with the service, only issue I had which I had to suck up was spending $9 to get 3.5 grams delivered, so the price was a bit more than I wanted to spend on 3.5 grams but the service itself was great. Scheduled deliver for between 8 and 10 pm, it showed up around 8:30. Delivery driver was super pleasant and was definitely the cherry ontop of the service. I will be using the service again, in all honesty my decision to use the service again was because of the interaction I had with the driver. 8.5/10 for Pineapple express!

Comment

The service from Pineapple Express is amazing! Very professional, discreet and on time. I got text and phone notifications about the status of my order, and they made sure to confirm I was home and ready for delivery. My driver was funny, down to earth and professional!

Comment

Agreed!! They are amazing.

Comment

Honestly I prefer the delivery to going in store! 10/10 for Pineapple Express

Comment

I’ve used Pineapple Express about four times now. Always a really positive experience with the drivers. Most of the time we’ve had Nathan who is a really awesome guy. The most recent driver was Manuel who I also found to be really pleasant.

Will definitely use the service again in the future!

Comment

Pineapple express is awesome! I love that I can schedule the delivery and get a text when they are 5 minutes away. Will definitely use you guys again

Comment

Working...
                    X