Tweed Store Delivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweed Store Delivery

Got delivery from Pineapple Express tonight. Got some balance spray from tweed. Friendly and right on time. Will totally use pineapple again. Like how they text minutes before they arrive too.
    Attached Files

Hey Lou,
    Welcome to this puff house . I was wondering do you feel the spray works as well as oil or vaping?

Thanks
    Popuff

Comment

Well I'd Have 2 Say 30+ Yrs Enjoying Da Ganja & Well This Store Idea Tweed Awsome Possum Its Like 711 for Weed . & Gotta Luv Dat Pineapple Xpress .. AAA Kick Ass Service.. Keep up Da Great Gerob lol

Comment

I ordered through the tweed.com website and tracked my order through pineapple express. I got 10 gs of Highlands. The tracking was a great feature, and the service beat my expectations. It showed that my courier Nathan had 4 deliveries before me. The window of delivery was 6-10. Nathan was here when the tracker still showed 3 deliveries before me. Some grade A bud too. 10/10 experience.

Comment

My husband and I recently decided to try and order our products online. It was incredibly easy to do and I LOVE that tweed accepts debit online, I dislike using credit!
          love the updates you get from PE and it came super fast!

Great program!

Comment

Working...
          X