Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winnipeg Weed & Delivery

Hey all
    Love the product, clean and smooth. The delivery service is great, friendly and polite. although there isn't any location near where I am so the delivery fees can get big, I was hoping that more could expand more toward the north end for convenience. Other than that, overall a great experience, I have recommended the service and product to multiple people already and will continue to do so. Thanks for the effort guys and gals.

Originally posted by rapapko View Post
    Hey all
    Love the product, clean and smooth. The delivery service is great, friendly and polite. although there isn't any location near where I am so the delivery fees can get big, I was hoping that more could expand more toward the north end for convenience. Other than that, overall a great experience, I have recommended the service and product to multiple people already and will continue to do so. Thanks for the effort guys and gals.
    Hey Rapapko
    Thanks for the review. Can you tell me the store you ordered from and the type of cannabis you ordered. When you say delivery was great , who did you use for delivery and what was the price?

Pothead

Comment

Originally posted by rapapko View Post
      Hey all
      . although there isn't any location near where I am so the delivery fees can get big, I was hoping that more could expand more toward the north end for convenience.
      Never showing any love for the North eh!

Comment

Working...
      X