Pineapple Express Winnipeg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pineapple Express Winnipeg

Great modern delivery service. I was able to get my delivery much earlier than expected, they called to make sure I would be around before the scheduled time. Hate when delivery companies give you a window for a signature-required delivery, then show up unannounced with a parcel card because they came before they said they would. Not the case with PE and much appreciated. Love the 5-minute text to tell me the driver is close.

Just ordered from Pineapple Express for a Tweed delivery for the first time. Amazing experience! My driver called around 5 to say he was early, but I was still out. He was very chill and said that he’d come for 6. Great service, punctual and a very friendly driver!

Comment

Pineapple express is a safe secure friendly experience. Driver was friendly prompt and courteous. Great service!

Comment

Just got Pineapple Express to deliver my goods. The time for delivery didn’t work for me so they rearranged it to come earlier. It was a Christmas miracle. They were super helpful and pleasant to deal with. Thanks again.

Comment

Got delivery today from pineapple express called me to see if they could come earlier great service

Comment

Just has my first Pineapple express delivery experience. My driver, Nathan was friendly prompt and courteous. Great service!

Comment

Just received my 3rd order from pineapple express and they have been top notch and prompt every time.

Comment

This is my first time doing this and I want to give my review for Pineapple Express. from the first time I use them I could not believe how easy this was and also the extremely friendly fast an amazing Quick Service that I received they were very accommodating with a complimentary grinder and papers I love the live tracking I love the text letting you know they are 5 minutes away also the courtesy phone call they always give. Pineapple Express I love you guys

Comment

First time using the service. Friendly driver, answered all of my questions. Great product! 10/10

Comment

Pineapple Express was super easy to use, I was 5th in line to begin but it took no time at all. Shaun the delivery guy was super nice and funny and I'd love if he delivered to me again. He even threw in some Pineapple Express swag which was super nice of him.

Comment

Just ordered great service fast worth it

Comment

First order through Pineapple Express. Very easy ordering process, great tracking system and on time delivery. Really nice and professional delivery guy. 10/10 will use frequently from now on.

Edit: Driver was Nathan - really good dude.
                        Last edited by JP5000; 01-15-2019, 08:15 PM.

Comment

I have ordered through Pineapple Express 4 times. I always enjoy the service, and I enjoy when the deliverer pauses to talk for a second.
                          ​​​​I've had Shaun and Nathan so far. Nathan was easy to talk to, and Shaun was very funny and took his time to talk with me.
                          Great customer service! Always friendly, professional, and curtious!

Comment

i just ordered from tweed's site and pineapple express got it to me in an hour. amazing service! Nathan was a nice guy too!

Comment

I made my first order and couldn’t believe how fast I got my delivery. It was within a half an hour. Thank you Pineapple Express 😊 one happy camper

Comment

Working...
                              X